Thursday 25 July 2019

My Hero

My Hero

Image result for iron man


A person who is my hero is Iron Man.
This person is my hero because he saves people
Two words that describe this person are courageous and fearless
One thing the person does that I admire is saving the people.
One way I can be more like my hero is by helping people by helping them with their work.


Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that
you did that you think was heroic. When I See Trash In The  I Will
Place It In The Right Bin

2 comments:

  1. I like your writing and it is very descriptive and it is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iva, my name is Norman. I'm from Room 23 I like how you tell us about your hero. My hero is superman, he can fly and he has powers. You should check out my blog Just go to Room 23 and you will see Norman. blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.